Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: TeTex+PassiveTex is already working with DocBook XSL FOfiles??

Hi All (specially Bob :-) )

	I read a couple of month ago some people with problems
to generate PDF files from FO using passivetex. I'm running in
trouble too.
	I also read a message from Bob explaining that passivetex
seems to work only with TexLive 7...
	I have a complete nice and shine working Linux system that I
generate PDF files with openjade+DSSSL+DocBook SGML DTD.
To be more verbose:
- tetex 1.0.7
- jadetex 3.6
- openjade 1.3

	I'd like a lot not touching it.
	I've installed:
- DocBook XML v.4.1.2
- DocBook XSL v.1.53.0
- Libxml2 v. 2.4.2 (xmllint)
- Libxslt v.1.0.1 (xsltproc)
- xmltex 20000118
- passivetex 1.12

	Validating process with xmllint works fine.
	Testing passivetex I was able to create the example file
teiu5.pdf from teiu5.fo. But I wasn't able to create if from a
DocBook XSL FO!
	Any help, tip, suggestion, documentation, URL, etc.. etc.. etc.. ? :)

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino