Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: page chunking

Hello,

I've converted a print book into XML using the DocBook DTD. I've inserted a
beginpage to indicate each new page in the print book. Now I want to chunk
the XML into pages based on the <beginpage> tag, so that each page in the
print book corresponds to an HTML file in the XSLT output.

How should I do that with the DocBook XSLT stylesheets.

Thank you for your help.

Agon