Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: memory error

agon glo wrote:

> I am getting a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError while using DocBook XSLT
> stylesheets. Is there any way I can avoid that.

If you are processing very large documents, this can happen. Depending
on your JVM you can increase memory available to XSLT processor. On
Sun's JVM this can be done by using option -Xmx256M (you can replace
256MB by any size you think is appropriate).

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz