Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: docbook-xsl and textdata fileref

Robert Krüger wrote:

> the fileref does not seem to be resolved and I do not get any text output?
>
> I'm using xml parser/xslt processor bundled with jdk1.4 and ant's style task.

This works only if your XSLT processor is configured to use specific
DocBook extensions. Currently Xalan and Saxon are supported processors.
In order to use this extensions you must add xalan2.jar or saxon643.jar
to your classpath and set stylesheet parameter use.extensions to 1.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz