Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: OT: Searching HTML or On topic, searching xml?

Hang in there - if I can quit (1 year ago after 30 yrs), anybody can. The
hard thing to remember is, just because all those obnoxious people say
smoking is bad doesn't *NECESSARILY* mean they're wrong. And just think, if
the U.S. declares that it's going to bomb everyone in the world who still
smokes (in a few years, based on current trends), you'll be spared.

[apologies for being so OT, it won't happen again]