Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: creating "boxed" programlistings

Hi folks,

I'm currently using the docbook 1.50 stylesheets (had problems with later
versions, which I hope will be fixed in 1.54.1 - downloading it now!) and
the latest version of FOP. I'm hoping to get the code samples in my
programlistings to each display in a text box, and thought that I could
probably get the effect I want by putting them each in a single-cell table.
Has anyone else tried this successfully, and is there a more straightforward
way of doing it?

cheers,

Lisa