Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Interactive reading

Joachim Ziegler wrote:
> I wonder whether there is a similar mechanism for DocBook.

  I'm working on a system like this based on DocBook and PHP. I want to
  offer the same "interactive reading" experience to the readers of my
  upcoming book.

  Once finished, I intend on releasing it as Open Source. Can't say
  anything on when it's finished, writing the book still comes before
  publishing it :-)

--
  Sebastian Bergmann
  http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                 http://phpOpenTracker.de/