Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: TeX capacity exceeded - final word?

Hi Tom,

We have a similar toolchain, and ran into your problem that a few years ago. Unfortunately, no one on this list had a solution.  Finally we had to split up our larger books into volumes to get PDF output via TeX.  This may not be an option for you, but it's workable for us.

We haven't heard of any solution since that time, but are keeping our ears open.

Sorry we can't be more helpful,

Bob

Robert McIlvride (robert@cogent.ca)
Cogent Real-Time Systems (www.cogent.ca)