Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: itemizedlist and compact spacing

* ed nixon <ed.nixon@lynnparkplace.org> [020915 09:30]:

> Is this the syntax you are expecting/using or is this what is generated?
> I don't think it is correct; attribute/value pair you quote earlier is
> the right syntax, I believe.

This is the code the stylesheets generate.
Maybe this is a kind of 'minimization' for attribute/value pairs which
might be valid if the value is equal to the attribute?

> padding characteristics may be overiding the spacing="compact"
> characteristic. You can check this by putting a CSS rule within a
> stylesheet:
>
> li p {padding:0; margin:0;}

OK, this works. But has the disadvantage of changing the appearaance
of any <p> inside <li>.

In the meantime I found a solution which works for me:

<li> without <p> and it looks like expected. The use of the
'spacing' attribute is not necessary in this case.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org
mw@miwie.org