Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: doclifter and ISO character entities

Michael Smith <smith@xml-doc.org>:
> > I don't think that's true.  When I doin't generate these, I see
> > "unknown entity" error messages.
>
> Hmm, what tool are you using when you see those errors?
>
> I think it can only be caused either by broken-ness in the tool emitting
> those error messages, or by a config problem in your local environment.

I think it must have been the latter.  I can no longer reproduce this
problem -- I guess it was something wrong with the environment I had set
up before I installed xmlto.

I'll issue an updated version of doclifter that doesn't generate
entity-set inclusions.  And be glad to do it, actually -- I'll be able
to chop out two huge dictionaries and some ugly code.