Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Creating thumbpdfs PDF documents [Solution]

On Sex, 2002-09-20 at 11:33, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 10:29:50AM +0100, Mário Filipe wrote:
> > Is there such an easy way to create the "outline"?
>
> It's even easier, you just have to put in your jadetex.cfg:
>
> \hypersetup{bookmarks=true}

Sorry, but i didn't work. I'm using a fully update Debian Woody system
with jade (not openjade).

my jadetex.cfg has:

\hypersetup{bookmarks=true}
\usepackage{thumbpdf}

BTW, Is there a way to turn the index of a book into something more
interactive (that you can click to jump to that chapter|section|etc).

THanks
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt