Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Compiling different sections

Hello.  I have a hopefully simple question....

I have several documents with several pictures, some of which have a "click
here for a bigger version" on the HTML output (so that dial-up modem users
can see the page without waiting 10 minutes for the pictures to download).
The problem is that I want the high quality pictures to be used for the PDF
version.  If I simply put two image tags, both the HTML and PDF version use
the first file reference.

I was under the impression that I could use the role attribute to mark one
as "for the html output" and one as the "for pdf output", but I'm confussed
as to how I compile this to get the desired output, once it's marked that
way.  I am using OpenJade and DSSSL stylesheets.

Please let me know how I would do this or if there is a better way to go
about it.  Thanks!

-Rachel