Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: A new problem

On Sex, 2002-09-27 at 14:41, Mário Filipe wrote:
> Hi
>
> Once again here I am with a problem concerning my master's thesis, now
> that the title page is "almost" finished.
> (...)

Hi

I've found out what the $component$ stuff is and so I decided to try the
following to test if what I thought os doable:

The original $component$ procedure had the following code:

(...)
    (make sequence
      ($component-title$)
	(process-children))
    (make-endnotes)))

and i changed it to:
    (make sequence
      ($component-title$)
	(process-children)
        (if (equal? (attribute-string (normalize "role")) "strong"))
         (code to generate toc and lot copied from dbdivis.dsl)
     )
    (make-endnotes)))

The end result was disapointing: no toc and no lot. why?
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt