Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: colwidth problem with instant saxon 6.5.2

hello,
i have a problem concerning the colwidth attribute. when i
set it, i get following error at transformation:

No adjustColumnWidths function available.
Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 337

i have set following parameters in my driver stylesheet:
<xsl:param name="saxon.extensions" select="1"/>
<xsl:param name="use.extensions" select="1"/>
<xsl:param name="tablecolumns.extension" select="1"/>

i use instant_saxon 6.5.2 with docbook-xsl-1.55.0 (xml-4.2)
on a win2k machine.

has anybody encountered a similar problem (and solved it)?

wbr,
arno sosna

p.s. i noticed, that xhtml/chunk.xsl contains following
lines:
<xsl:import
href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/htm
l/docbook.xsl"/>
<xsl:import
href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/htm
l/chunk-common.xsl"/>

why is it referencing to /html not /xhtml? i redirected it
correctly in my catalog-file, but am still wondering, if it
makes a difference.