Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: xsltproc and so on

I have just downloaded the latest version of libxml, everything
that was broken before seems to have been fixed. The image
inclusion now works and fo output can be processed with FOP
to produce PDF with no problems.

I don't really know why I posted this message, I just think it
was worth mentioning. Congratulations to Daniel Veillard on
an excellent tool. While I am at it, I may as well thank the rest
of the contributors to the DocBook effort, thanks guys, you've
done a great job.

Regards

Ashley J.S Mills