Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: column.count.back

Hi,

Since I have got the coninuation of numbereing in the ordered lists I
have another problem. Maybe I am getting this wrong. This for 1.55.0/fo

1) Is appendix in an article considered a "back-matter"
 a) If so <xsl:param colum.count.back="2"> should produce a two column
Appendix right but it does not
 b) Should not appendix be forced to start on a new page even on
articles? Currently I am forcing this via processing instruction (Iam
using double side printing)

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction('toganm-pagebreak')">
  <fo:block break-before='page'/>
</xsl:template>

2. If appendix is not back-matter what are back matters

Thanks
--

Togan Muftuoglu