Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: column.count.back

* Dave Pawson; <dpawson@nildram.co.uk> on 04 Oct, 2002 wrote:
>>b) Should not appendix be forced to start on a new page
>
>Yes, IMO

Ok then why it does not and I have to add an extra processing
instruction to force it

>>2. If appendix is not back-matter what are back matters
>Perhaps a personal choice, but I'd be happy with
>appendix as bm.

So if it is back matter then
        <xsl.param column.count.back="2"/>

should make my appendix pages with two column format but it does not.

Any ideas ?

Saxon + Docbook-XSL 1.55.0 + XEP 2.77 is the trio I use

--

Togan Muftuoglu