Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: AW: [INFO] bug in rss.xsl stylesheet?

yea sure, here it is ...

<cvs:date>$Date: 2002/10/06 22:57:16 $</cvs:date>

the resulting page is at ...

 -> http://ichilli.sourceforge.net/news.html

allthough i did not completly understand how
it is possible to produce entries that will
have a different date, because if you are
using the $Date:$ element within the RDF
source xml document all $Date:$ elements
will contain the same date.

regards

daniel s. haischt