Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Compiled HTMLHelp

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Nicholas Atkinson wrote:

> I can sucessfully create Windows Compiled HTML Help with the v 1.45 stylesheets, but am getting loads of errors with the v 1.55 stylesheets.
>
> Has anyone else had this?  Is there some key "gotcha" I'm not aware of?
>
> nik

Properly, Jiri have made tons of changes since 1.45. You properly import
htmlhelp.xsl (don't since it includes and don't import htnl-common.xsl
stylesheet)

Instead

Import chunk.xsl from the html directory

Import htmlhelp-common.xsl from the htmhelp directory

Also read the manual to see all the new parameters.

Regards,

Jens