Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Compiled HTMLHelp

Jens Stavnstrup wrote:

> Properly, Jiri have made tons of changes since 1.45. You properly import
> htmlhelp.xsl (don't since it includes and don't import htnl-common.xsl
> stylesheet)
>
> Instead
>
> Import chunk.xsl from the html directory
>
> Import htmlhelp-common.xsl from the htmhelp directory

This is not necessary. If you don't want custom chunking granuality,
just <xsl:import href=".../htmlhelp.xsl"/> into your customization
layer. Reorganization of file was made to allow use custom chunking
scheme with HTML Help (in fact I needed to build HTML Help version of
TDG which uses custom chunking).

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz