Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Using block elements inside para elements

Hi, this is perhaps more specific to the docbook mailing list but
this is pertinent to the docbook-apps mailing list since the tools
may have a direct influence on the users preference here.

(i.e in the documentation for para it says:
"Some processing systems may find the presence of block
elements in a paragraph difficult to handle.")

Personally I always separate block elements and para elements
so that I never use block elements inside para elements, I am
interested in what other people do here, well more specifically
what the main docbook people advocate.

If this topic should be moved to the docbook list then OK but
I am not currently subscribed to the docbook list, only the
docbook-apps so I would have to go and subscibe.

Regards

Ashley J.S Mills