Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Compiled HTMLHelp

Nicholas Atkinson wrote:

> The document is valid to the v4.2 DocBook DTD.  The errors using Saxon 6.5
> are below.  Is the first error a giveaway as to the possible problem?
>
> Thanks in advance for any comments.
>
> nik
>
> Error at xsl:import on line 6 of file:/D:/Program
> Files/DocBook/docbook-xsl-1.55
> .0/html/chunk.xsl:
>   no more input

What do you have on line 6 in chunk.xsl. I suppose something like

<xsl:import href="http://....."/>

Just replace full URL address with relative path to your local copy of
stylesheets. This is known problem with 1.55 if you don't use XML
resolver. Or get the latest XSL (1.56.1) from sourceforge.

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz