Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Creating A TOC automatically

Thanks, I looked at the site.

What I think I need to do is to create a customization layer as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                xmlns:doc="http://nwalsh.com/xsl/documentation/1.0";
		version="1.0"
                exclude-result-prefixes="doc">

<!--xsl:param name="generate.toc">
book      toc
</xsl:param-->

<xsl:param name="toc.list.type">dl
</xsl:param>

<xsl:include href="../docs/docbook-xsl-1.51.1/html/chunk.xsl"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

I now use this xsl instead of chunk.xsl. However, I'm having the same
problem. I did this both with and without the <toc></toc> tags.

Vincent