Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: A problem with openjade

Hi

I know this is a docbook list, but this is kind of related here goes:

I have a document wich renders fine using jade but open jade crashes
like this:

openjade -t tex -V tex-backend -i tex \
-d modular/print/docbook.dsl \
/usr/lib/sgml/declaration/xml.dcl dissertacao.xml
openjade:modular/print/dbdivis.dsl:107:3:E: flow object not accepted by
port; only display flow objects accepted
openjade: ProcessContext.cxx:60:
OpenJade_DSSSL::ProcessContext::~ProcessContext(): Assertion
`validatorStack_.size() == 1' failed.

The 107th line in dbdivis has the following code:

      (let loop ((gilist ($generate-book-lot-list$)))
	(if (null? gilist)
            (empty-sosofo)
            (if (not (node-list-empty?
                      (select-elements (descendants (current-node))
	                 		(car gilist))))
107th >>>	(make simple-page-sequence
	            page-n-columns: %page-n-columns%
	          page-number-format: ($page-number-format$ (normalize "lot"))
	          use: default-text-style
                  left-header:   ($left-header$ (normalize "lot"))
	            center-header: ($center-header$ (normalize "lot"))
	          right-header:  ($right-header$ (normalize "lot"))
                  left-footer:   ($left-footer$ (normalize "lot"))
                  center-footer: ($center-footer$ (normalize "lot"))
                  right-footer:  ($right-footer$ (normalize "lot"))
                  input-whitespace-treatment: 'collapse
                  (build-lot (current-node) (car gilist))
                  (loop (cdr gilist)))
                (loop (cdr gilist)))))

This code generates the lot of the book...

This thing started to happen when i added some figures using PNG files,
but I've tryed removing them all and the same thing happens so I gess it
must be something else... Anyone has a clue?

THanks
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt