Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: admonition.properties?

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 02:38:29PM -0500, Dennis Grace wrote:

> Due to recent problems with massaging my PDF outputs, I've been fiddling
> with attribute-set functions. I don't understand the FO
> admonition.properties attribute-set (DocBook XSL 1.56.1). The fo/param.xsl
> has the following:
>
> <xsl:attribute-set name="admonition.properties"/>
>
> Is something missing? Shouldn't this look something like
> admonition.title.properties?

Well, if you do, you are sure to get your reader's attention.  8^)
The admonition.properties attribute-set is applied to the
body of the note (or other admonition).  The doc could
be more clear on this point.  The fo:blocks of
note title and note body are siblings, so neither set of
properties is inherited by the other.

The default is empty, so you just get inherited body text
properties.  But you could use it to change the font-family
of the note text, for example.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com