Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Compiled HTML Help - Home Menu Item

> Nicholas Atkinson wrote:
>
> What is the correct procedure for contributing bug fixes?

Submitting them on SF as Norm suggested.

> I have discovered a problem with the v 1.56.1 stylesheets for creating
> HTML Help.  The bug occurs if you do not have a home button (i.e if
> the htmlhelp.button.home parameter is 0).  If you do not have a home
> button then the Options->Home menu item does not take you to
> the right place (instead it takes you to an error page).

I'm unable to reproduce this error. With standard settings
(htmlhelp.button.home=0) Optins->Home command opens default topic on my
system. Could you provide some test document and your customization of
HTML Help parameters which reproduce error?

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz