Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Compiled HTML Help - Home Menu Item

Hi Jirka

After some further testing I can confirm that with no customizations at all
then, just as you say, there is no error.

However with one customization only:

<xsl:param name="base.dir">CompiledHelp\</xsl:param>

then I do get the error as described.

My solution works for me because it causes the following lines to be
generated in the htmlhelp.hhp file:

[WINDOWS]
Main=,"toc.hhc","index.hhk","CompiledHelp\index.html","CompiledHelp\index.ht
ml",,,,,0x2520,,0x603006,,,,,,,,0

rather than (without my suggested change):

[WINDOWS]
Main=,"toc.hhc","index.hhk","CompiledHelp\index.html",,,,,,0x2520,,0x603006,
,,,,,,,0

With my version of the Help Compiler (hhc.exe v4.74.8702) and viewer
(hhctrl.ocx v4.74.8875.0), this makes all the difference!

nik