Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XEP for $80

> > around ? ).
>
> No. I just take common document and quickly scanned for badly hyphenated
> words. I didn't see many of them.

Badly hyphenated words are seldom and few. They are normally handled by exceptions.
It suits most needs. If it does not for a particular case, then a particular word
can be hyphenated manually. If it is not an option, an implementation of a hyphenation
algorithm of any level of sophistication may be ordered from RenderX. We are ready
to the job and are qualified.

There are just many more important things to implement. We are few; we have to choose.

David Tolpin
RenderX