Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: docbook-xsl/Cocoon/chunk.xsl

I believe I understand that using chunk.xsl with cocoon doesn't work.  This is because it designed to save the output to files and now send it to standard out  I'm on the right track, right?.  So is there some stylesheets out there that can support chunking for cocoon?  I'm guessing you pass the xslt processor some parameter to output only the section you need, like section=ch02 for example.  Something like that.  Can anyone help.  Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com