Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.57.0

This morning, I released 1.57.0.

  http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=117753

Changes since version 1.56.1 (2002-10-09)

Changes to xsl/*

  | 2002-10-22  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.57.0 released.

Changes to xsl/common/*

  | 2002-10-19  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* l10n.xsl: Support output of language attribute

Changes to xsl/fo/*

  | 2002-10-21  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossary.xsl: Bug #577798: glossentry with multiple
  | 	  glossdefs creates broken FO
  |
  | 	* pagesetup.xsl: Updated header/footer properties to avoid
  | 	  missmatched margins caused by title.margin.left
  |
  | 2002-10-20  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: Bug #619474: support errortext element
  |
  | 2002-10-19  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* pagesetup.xsl, param.ent, param.xweb: Added property sets to
  | 	  control page header and footer content formatting
  |
  | 2002-10-18  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* param.xweb: Corrected the wording describing the placement
  | 	  of the header and footer in the region-before and
  | 	  region-after to match the diagram and stylesheet changes.
  |
  | 2002-10-17  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* refentry.xsl: Fix bug where refentrys in parts were not in a
  | 	  page sequence
  |
  | 2002-10-11  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: glossterm and firstterm in text now use
  | 	  italicseq to match the html formatting.

Changes to xsl/html/*

  | 2002-10-20  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: Bug #619474: support errortext element
  |
  | 2002-10-19  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* block.xsl, component.xsl, division.xsl, refentry.xsl,
  | 	  sections.xsl: Support output of language attribute
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: Support output of language attribute on
  | 	  foreignphrase and fix bug in glossterm linking

Changes to xsl/params/*

  | 2002-10-21  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* footer.content.properties.xml,
  | 	  header.content.properties.xml: Updated header/footer
  | 	  properties to avoid missmatched margins caused by
  | 	  title.margin.left
  |
  | 2002-10-20  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* monospace.properties.xml: Bug #589631: Make monospace font
  | 	  size 0.9em rather than 0.9*body.font.size so that it works
  | 	  in different contexts (like chapter titles
  |
  | 2002-10-19  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* footer.content.properties.xml,
  | 	  header.content.properties.xml: New file.

Changes to xsl/htmlhelp/*

  | 2002-10-15  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* htmlhelp-common.xsl: HTML sensitive characters are manually
  | 	  escaped in attribute values (we must do it, as we don't use
  | 	  HTML/XML output method).
  |
  | 2002-10-14  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* htmlhelp-common.xsl: Options->Home command works also when
  | 	  base.dir parameter is used and home button is disabled

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The worst enemy of life, freedom
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and the common decencies is total
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | anarchy; their second worst enemy