Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: doublespacing and end-notes

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 22:32, Carlos Araya wrote:

> I am trying to get a document double spaced and with end notes as
> oposed to footnotes.  How do I get double spacing in a document?

Hello

You didn't specify if you are using DSSSL or XSL. If it is XSL I can't
help you, but in the caso of DSSSL there are two parameters in
dbparam.dsl wich you can change:

bop-footnotes (bottom of page footnotes) set it to #f and the footnotes
show up as endnotes

And then there is para-sep. THis is kind of weird because it is actually
a factor that is multiplied by the size of the font you are using. In my
case i'm using 11pt for the font and so i set para-sep to 1.5

Best regards

Mário