Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: doublespacing and end-notes

I don't believe there is any support in DocBook XSL for end
notes instead of footnotes.  On the FO side, I don't think
XSL-FO has direct support for end notes using the
fo:footnote element.  End notes would make a good
feature request.

For double spacing, set the 'line-height' stylesheet
parameter to a value of 2 or more. Since the default line
height is 1.2, setting it to 2.4 would double it.  This
property is included in the FO root element for the
document, so it will apply to everything if your FO
processor supports it.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com