Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: XML catalog resolution problems

As a practical user, I would like to request that the XML
catalog implementation in xsltproc adhere to the published
standard, whether or not you agree with the standard.
Standards allow for interoperability.  I would like to use
the same XML catalog with different processors.  I can't do
that if the processors don't conform to the behavior
prescribed by the standard.  If you don't want to conform
to the standard, call your implementation something else
(Veillard Catalogs has a nice ring to it 8^).

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com