Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Q's:Adding affiliation to authorgroup template

I need some help.  I'm using a combination of an .xsl customization
layer and titlepage template to make some changes to the formatting of
my document.

The structure of the xml looks like this:

<book>
	<bookinfo>
		<title></title>
		<authorgroup>
			<author>
				<affiliation></affiliation>
			</author>
			<author>
				<affiliation></affiliation>
			</author>
			<author>
				<affiliation></affiliation>
			</author>
		</authorgroup>
	</bookinfo>

<!--Rest of book -->
</book>

The default fo title page template looks like the following:

 <t:titlepage element="book" wrapper="fo:block">
    <t:titlepage-content side="recto">
      <title
             named-template="division.title"
             param:node="ancestor-or-self::book[1]"
             fo:text-align="center"
             fo:font-size="&hsize5;"
             fo:space-before="&hsize5space;"
             fo:font-weight="bold"
             fo:font-family="{$title.font.family}"/>
      <subtitle
                fo:text-align="center"
                fo:font-size="&hsize4;"
                fo:space-before="&hsize4space;"
                fo:font-family="{$title.font.family}"/>
      <corpauthor fo:font-size="&hsize3;"
                  fo:keep-with-next="always"
                  fo:space-before="2in"/>
      <authorgroup fo:space-before="2in"/>
      <author fo:font-size="&hsize3;"
              fo:space-before="&hsize2space;"
              fo:keep-with-next="always"/>
    </t:titlepage-content>

I've tried everything I can think of and I cannot get the affiliation
information to be displayed in the final pdf document.
Here's what I know:
	1) The author's names are displayed with the <authorgroup/> line above
- not the <author/> line.
	2) Adding <affiliation/> between authorgroup and author doesn't work
because the affiliation xml tags are inside authorgroup
	3) Adding <affiliation/> inside the authorgroup tag doesn't work but
I'm not sure why.  The resultant .xsl file has a whole new template
defined.

Thanks,

Val
--