Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: db2pdf Generates Flat Acrobat Bookmarks

Hi!

I'm using db2pdf on Mandrake Linux 9.0, with openjade and some other
docbook packages updated to what available on Cooker.

My problem is that the PDF generated by db2pdf -c /etc/sgml/catalog
contain flat Acrobat Reader bookmarks: all the chapters and section are
under one another, and I cannot expand or collapse anything. I remember it
used to be fine in the configuration that came with Mandrake 8.2.

I'm using Acrobat Reader 5 on i386 Linux. For a demonstration of what I
mean check:

http://fc-solve.berlios.de/arch_doc/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish