Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: AW: JavaHelp TOC issue / new FO TOC issue

>> Unfortunately, I'm seeing similar behaviour with FO as well. Similar problem?

>Probably completely different problem. FO stylesheet is completely
>undrelated to HTML and JavaHelp one. Could you describe more precisely
>what is your problem with conversion of DocBook XML to FO?

When setting 1 level of toc in chapters and book, eg:

    <!-- set the toc parameters -->
    <xsl:param name="generate.toc">
    book toc
    chapter toc
    </xsl:param>

    <!-- only show 1 level of contents -->
    <xsl:param name="toc.section.depth">0</xsl:param>

I am finding that the chapter toc contents is not being generated. There is
a Contents heading, but no listing of what is in the chapter. The book toc appears
to be correct.