Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Doubled page numbers with preface

There is an extra patch somewhere to cope with that.

The rule is to start renumbering when you get to the "main thing".
However, you've got more than "main thing"....

..I had a patch for that floating around somewhere.. but it isn't too
hard to fix.. What is hard is coming up with a nice general rule -
because there isn't really anything that says "this is where we want to
set numbers back to 1"... It could be the first chapter, or the first
preface or the first foreword ....

.. Actually, I suppose it could be done.. but it was too hard to fit
into the existing structure.

--
Ian Castle <ian.castle@coldcomfortfarm.net>