Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Including Procedures in TOC?

I have a lot of procedures in my documents.  Currently, the TOC
generation is working great but doesn't by default include procedures -
which also don't seem to be classified as "formal" components such as
are figures (am I getting this right?).

Can anyone give me an idea on what I would do to go about getting
procedures included in the TOC - either with the TOC or as a separate
list?  Thanks for any help you can offer!

-- Andy