Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Sorted Glossary (Solution)

I didn't think additional markup in the glossterm would matter.
In:
      <xsl:sort select="glossterm | acronym"/>

The xsl:sort select expression gets converted to
a string, so the sort key on:

  <glossentry><glossterm><productname>Widgitizer</productname></glossterm>...

still be "Widgitizer", wouldn't it?

I don't understand the inclusion of acronym in the
sort key, though.  Glossterm is required, so every
glossentry will have one.  Taking the string value of
a nodeset (glossterm union with acronym) always gives you
the string value of just the first node in document
order, which would be glossterm.  I don't think
acronym is considered.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com

                                            email: bobs@sco.com