Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Mac OS X Toolchain?

Michael,

You can install Openjade using Fink (or by compiling from source
yourself), and you'll get the same tools available on every other Unix
variant. They all work as expected.

I have openjade, DSSSL and the XSL stylesheets (running with FOP, and
standalone through Xalan) all running on Mac OS X  Jaguar atop my iBook.

- John