Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: duplicated id in xhtml output

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 04:03:48PM +0100, ABX wrote:
> I don't know how long this url will be valid but please read a note 57 and 58
> in report:
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmegapov.inetart.net%2Fmanual%2Fmegapov01.html
>
> Is this expected behaviour that two <a> tags has the same value for id ?
> DocBook sources used to generate validated page are located at the bottom of
> http://megapov.inetart.net/documentation.html

This is a bug.  Both the section title and subtitle are
being handled with the template named section.heading,
which generates an id based on the section element.
Since they have the same section element, they get
the same id.

Could you please file a SourceForge bug report on this?

                                            email: bobs@sco.com