Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Set different names for Window title bar,TOC and chunkedfiles

What I want to do is set seperate names to appear in the Index(TOC) and
on the pop up window when using chunks. I'm creating a huge xml file
divided into several chapters and sub chapter so that when parsed it
creates 40 somthing html files.

Here's the problem : I set the xsl file to use the chapter/sect name as
the title for the created html file and the TOC inputs. Offcourse with
different names for each file. The file names of the respective created
html files is shown on the window title bar. However, I wish to have one
singel name (of my choice) shown on the title bar instead. The same name
to be shown on the window title bar for all the files instead of their
"real" name, at the same time as I want their "real" names to show in
the TOC.

Regards

Øyvind