Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Literate Programming docbookx.dtd

Hello All,

I have played with the "literate programming" stuff from docbook.sf.net
and have a few questions:

a) would it not be an idea to have the wdocbook.xsl map the src:fragment
to programlisting and use the normal docbookx.dtd?
a 1) Also (the part I do not have working yet) if it is for
docbook/printed would it not be an idea to have all the <src:fragref>
linkends expanded wherever they are used.?  The part I do not have
working is when a  fragment pointed to by a fragref contains fragrefs.

b) the html I produce with saxon (standalone executable) Does it need
the Java with Norm's extensions?

Regards,

Gerrit Kuilder