Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Merging several XML-files for HTML-help

You might consider using the htmlhelp workshop to create a master chm that holds all of your generated chms. See "Manage large document sets" in the help for html help workshop (and google--there are sites that give additional explanation). One advantage is that if one of the generated chms isn't available it isn't included in the master chms toc (rather than being a broken link or something).

David