Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: list items HTML formating with XSL

Actually, I don't use inline styling at all -- I was in fact trying to get
rid of the type="disc" attribute, in order to define it through CSS. Same
thing happens whith tables -- to use CSS effectively, I have to make the
styling attributes go away.

Would it be very difficult to condition the emission of these styling
attributes to a stylesheet parameter, say emit.style.attribs ? We can then
produce a suitable default CSS to serve as a initial point for styling.
Most of these attributs occur only in tables.

Cheers.

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
Petrobrás (http://www.petrobras.com.br)
mailto:jaccoud@petrobras.com.br

                      Norman Walsh
                      <ndw@nwalsh.com>         Para:     docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               cc:
                      09/01/2003 21:04         Assunto:  DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: list items HTML formating with XSL