Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: index link with docbook-xsl

Hello,

In the index (html output) the links are to the closest containing
section.  Is it possible to have the links to the closest "point" in
the document (anchor or section).  I think this is an important
feature. Moreover, if I well understand the collateindex.pl doc this
"was" possible with docbook-dsssl.

Regards, Olivier