Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Help With Docbook Slides

Hey All,

    I am using the docbook slides (ver 3.0) from October and have had much luck with the html output.  Presently I am trying to get the 'fo' output to work, in hopes of ultimately generating pdf

    Using xsltproc, I switch my stylesheet to the plain.xsl stylesheet in the fo directory and immediacy face a number of errors -- starting with, what seems to be a missing include -- the file titlepage-fo-plain.xsl.  The errors following are a slew of problems trying to different rules for title pages (which would make sense)

    Has anybody tried this ?  Am I missing a file ?

    Is there another alternative to generating pdf that some one else has tried ?

Cheers
Eric