Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: CSS for command tag

Norman Walsh wrote:
> <snip/>
> / "Fischer, Oliver" <plexus@snafu.de> was heard to say:
> | Hello,
> | today I recognized, that
> | <command>Tool0815</command>
> | is rendered with xsl stylesheets 1.58.1 in html as
> | <b>Tool0815</b>.
> |
> | So it is very difficult so assign via CSS a specific formating. Its
> | looks to different from my commandsynopsis and so on.
>
> How apropos of the current thread.
>
> | What to to? Hackig/Customizing the xsl stylesheets?
>
> I've just fixed things so that the stylesheets generate
>
>   <b class="command">Tool0815</b>

Excellent example/use case!

Why wouldn't <span class="command">Tool0815<span/> be more flexible
markup here? If we think it's absolutely necessary to create a visual
indicator, place a ".command{ font-weight: bold;} in the head style?

Earlier you raise the issue of styles appearing in all files, even if
not used. Is this a huge issue, presumably in terms of file size? How
many of these imbedded styles are we talking about?

                   ...edN