Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: TOC for parts

I let my chapters start with a short TOC of the contents of that chapter
with:

<xsl:param name="generate.section.toc.level" select="1"/>

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
  appendix  nop
  article   nop
  book      toc,title,example,figure,table
  chapter   toc,title
  part      toc,title
  preface   nop
  qandadiv  nop
  qandaset  nop
  reference nop
  section   nop
  set       toc
  </xsl:param>

I want to do the same for the parts (see above), but no TOC is
generated. Do I have to set an additional parameter?

Style 1.6 and FOP0.20.5RC

Stephan