Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: cf & docbook, website & instant saxon

Do You have an experience with parsing docbook using any coldfusion server side library (e.g. cf_saxon)? I have troubles if I try to parse docbook using some customization - the chunk with TOC <DIV> contains only 3 letters "toc" while parsing from the command line and the same customization is OK.

The second beginner's question: Is it possible to parse docbook into website using instant saxon?

Thank You very much
Bohuslav Hulka